Thursday, October 23, 2008
Christianity and the Survival of Creation
I am a pretty religious person, I think God, Jesus, the Holy Ghost any everyone is the BOMB. But unfortunately in my life I have not had very good church’s to go to. But I went to church until probably my seventh grade year. Then I stopped attending church this was very hard for me. I was an usher and was a very big part in my church but they didn’t completely grasp me with their concepts and the constant changing of priest and “substitute bishops”. I did however try other church’s and they were all practically the same, it really kind of pissed me off, but I tried to stay as much in the church as I could. This is why I agree with berry when he says that you do not have to go to church on a regular basis to believe in god and his teachings. But then again I do not agree with him and also would tend to say he is semi hypocritical because he criticizes Christians who do not read the bible to its full extent. I mean if that’s not hypocritical I don’t know what is, how are you going to say you don’t have to come to church and your good but if you don’t read the bible the fuck off. But this was a little confusing of a read I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment